网上有关“吃饭英语口语情景对话”话题很是火热,小编也是针对吃饭英语口语情景对话寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析 ,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您 。
在西餐中,菜肴通常可以几大类 ,如点餐前的开胃食品( appetizers / starters ), 主菜(main dishes ) , 甜点 (desserts ) 及饮料(beverage); 那么用英文来点餐吃饭你掌握的怎么样呢?下面是吃饭英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:
吃饭英语口语情景对话
Mom, what's for lunch?
妈妈,午饭做什么吃?
Rice and fired chicken.
米饭和炸鸡。
Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?
你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?
Sure. Have you got anywhere in mind?
当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?
Waiter, can you come here for a moment?
服务员,能过来一下吗?
Yes, is there something wrong?
好的 ,有什么问题吗?
I'm hungry, let's get something to eat
我饿了,去吃点东西吧。
Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?
我也饿了,这附近有什么可以吃的吗?
Can I take your order now, Madam?
想好点什么了吗 ,女士?
Yes, what would you recommond?
是,你们有什么推荐的吗?
Would you like to order now,madam?
女士,想好要吃什么了吗?
Yes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.
是的 ,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇 。
Would you like to have some more?
你要再吃一些吗?
No, thanks. I've had enough.
不,谢谢。我够了。
Well it?s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?
这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?
Well you have to try Peking duck.
你应该试试北京烤鸭。
What do you usually have for breakfast?
你早餐通常都吃什么?
I usually have milk and bread for breakfast.
我早餐通常都吃牛奶和面包 。
Mom,I hate eating vegetables!
妈妈 ,我讨厌吃蔬菜!
I understand.But you have to eat that.
我明白,但是你必须要吃。
It's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?
该吃甜点了!你还饿吗?
I've always got room for something sweet!
只要是吃甜点我的肚子总会有地方的.
What would you like for dessert?
你想要点什么甜点?
What do you have?
你这儿有什么?
去吃饭的英语对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点 、各种茶点等等 ,应有尽有。
B: I?d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁 。
A: Would you like some eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that?s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢 。
餐厅吃饭英语对话
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。
Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
云波:大山 ,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?
Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。
Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:听起来很好吃 。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?
Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下来。
Server: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以 。我要一份海鲜牛排。
Yunbo: I'd like the same.
云波:我也要一份。
Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉 。不 ,我要带骨牛排。
Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?
Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。
Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?
Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.
大山:我要烤土豆 。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。
Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
云波:我要米饭 。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米饭。
Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服务员:色拉台有色拉 ,请随便用。就在你们身后 。
Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。
Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜 。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?
Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。
Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅 ,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。
Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:闻起来好香啊 。
Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。
Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客气 。
Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。
吃饭点餐的英语对话
Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?
主人:你好!先生 ,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?
Charles: One.
查理斯:一位。
Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.
主人:请到这边来,请坐 。您的服务员马上就过来啦。
Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?
女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?
Charles: Yes please.
查理斯:是的。
Waitress: What would you like to drink?
女服务员:你想喝点什么?
Charles: What do you have?
查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?
Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.
女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐 。
Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.
查理斯:那来瓶水吧。
Waitress: What would you like to eat?
女服务员:您想吃点什么?
Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.
查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。
关于点餐的英语对话
情景会话训练是提高学生综合语言运用能力的最好平台,其关系到学生听 、说、读三方面能力的综合提高 。我整理了服务员点菜基本英语对话 ,欢迎阅读!
服务员点菜基本英语对话篇一Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗?今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone , is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine , and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的?至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:?鸡肉?
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆 。
Emma: Boiled potatoes , OK?
埃玛:?煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的 。
服务员点菜基本英语对话篇二AWould you like to order now,madam?
女士,想好要吃什么了吗?
BYes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.
是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。
AHow would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?
牛排要三分熟 ,五分熟还是全熟?
BI'd like it well done ,please.
我要全熟的。
AWhat kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?
配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的还是烤的?
BI think i have bake potatoes.And i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.
要烤土豆 。我还要一杯配一片柠檬的冰茶。
AGood,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?
好的,头盘要汤还是沙拉?
BI'd like cream onion soup please.
请来一份奶油洋葱汤。
AWill you have desert to be ,madam?
要甜点吗,女士?
BI want to skip desert.That all,thank you.
不要甜点了 。就这些 ,谢谢。
AOK,I'll be with you in a moment.
好的,稍等片刻。
服务员点菜基本英语对话篇三Waiter:Can I take your order now, madam?
May:Yes. What would you recommend?
Waiter:I am happy to recommend the fish. It tastes delicious and it?s today?s special. Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood. Today?s special is actually his favorite dish. So I?m sure it is absolutely fabulous 。
May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I?ll try it。
Waiter:Is there anything else? Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers, such as the escargot。
May:Not today, thanks. But I?d like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes。
Waiter:Yes. Here?s the menu. And what do you think you?d like to order?
May:Maybe I don?t want the fish. I think I?ll have the green bean dish instead 。
Waiter:What kind of soup would you like?
May:I?d like the egg drop soup。
Waiter:OK. Is that all?
May:Yes。
Waiter:Would you like anything to drink while you wait?
May:Just an ice water. Thanks!
进入餐厅之后,基本上下一个环节就是点餐 ,然后就可以等著吃了 。李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,我在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语 ,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由我为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感 。
点餐
C; Waiter, e here, please.
W: Yes sir? Can I help you?
C; Can I have the menu, please?
W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?
C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?
C: Cup of coffee. That's it.
W: OK. Wait a moment.
.......a moment later
C: Can I have the bill, please?
W: Sure. Here it is.
C: So, how much is it?
W: $40 altogether.
C: Here is the money and your tip.
W: Thank you, sir. Please call again
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
过了一会儿
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的 ,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是义大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以 。好的?至于主菜 ,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:?鸡肉?
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:?煮土豆。好的 。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
点餐要求
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗 ,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份薰猪肉和鸡蛋 ,我喜欢薰猪肉松脆一点 。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢 。
关于“吃饭英语口语情景对话 ”这个话题的介绍 ,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!
本文来自作者[一只志选呀]投稿,不代表天七号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://wap.net7.cc/tianqi/3937.html
评论列表(3条)
我是天七号的签约作者“一只志选呀”
本文概览:网上有关“吃饭英语口语情景对话”话题很是火热,小编也是针对吃饭英语口语情景对话寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。在西餐中,...
文章不错《吃饭英语口语情景对话》内容很有帮助